This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About crashing issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
This thread is to highlight the crashing issue that has plagued Zenfone 6 since the 167 FOTA update. Please, whoever is having this issue, leave a comment stating the same under this thread so the mods stop shunning this issue away as a hardware problem. Let them know that people are having this issue. 

The reason behind this being stated as a hardware problem is probably to extort people of their one and only free hardware repair covered under warranty. Please don't let this happen. The phone as I count has crashed 47 times today itself. How much do you expect me to bear? Your phone has a shitty resale value so I can't easily sell this and buy the good old OnePlus (An option which I am really starting to consider seriously let me tell you)
21 REPLIES 21

sivamani242
Rising Star I
nikhil.sen93
Hey guys i had this problem 20 days back... i gave it to the service center they said that they can't fix the issue so they will have to ship it to asus and it will take 14 days to solve the problem. Now i received my phone where they said that the issue was resolved but crap... my phone is in the same damn condition crashed twice and now its not evening booting. The phone restarted and now it's stuck on the asus logo... I am not even able to force shut down or restart the phone from this asus logo. I genuinely regret buying this phone. I am going to give it back to them and if the issue is not resolved i will raise a complaint in the consumer court for refunding the amount as that is the only alternative i think is possible as the overall asus after sales service is terrible...

View post
I also faced same problem

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Dhana
Hello @CH_ASUS ;@Anders_ASUS , planning to buy zenfone 6 and have been checking zentalk for a couple of days . I find many people complaining about frequent restarts and their phone ending up in dead state after the new FOTA .167 update , what will be your suggestions , can I go for it or wait till the issue gets resolved ?  and i am from India

View post
No brother don't buy Asus products, if you bought then you will get mental harres , their service is very bad , in the service centres they don't have proper authorized techinces