This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Amazon an authorized retailer?

I "pre-ordered" the ZenFone 9 (black 8GB/128GB version C for the United States) from Amazon on September 2nd. Not the seller Mobile Advance on Amazon, but Amazon Services LLC (Ships from and Sold by Amazon). However, I can't find any definitive proof that Amazon is an official/authorized retailer.

Did Amazon make a mistake or does Asus intend to provide stock of the ZenFone 9 to Amazon for sale in North America/USA?
7 REPLIES 7

keren_ASUS
Hi @jheckard 
Sorry for the confusion. Mobile Advance is an authorized seller and if you purchase from them on Amazon that's where it come from.

Thank you!

jheckard
Star III
Many thanks to all involved. I feel much better about my investment, and am really looking forward to seeing just how this phone performs. I would like to have had the wireless charging capability, but obviously not a deal breaker for me. I have read several reviews and watched even more on youtube and other sources. Am certain that the camera will be satisfactory, as should be leaps and bounds beyond any cell phone camera that I have ever owned. Am mainly looking for overall performance of the unit, and hoping that the battery life meets expectations.
Thank you all again.
I hope that you have a fantastic week.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.