Savannah
Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: TUF Gaming A15
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
========================
Detailed description:
The ability to change the aura on my keyboard is null. The app is useless as it doesn't seem to be able to connect to my laptop keyboard to change the aura and the FN + right or left arrow key doesn't work either. The window key has also stopped working randomly, even though I barely used both keys. It's just extremely inconvenient day to day and I want a solution to fix it or I'll just trade in.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Savannah
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: TUF Gaming A15
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant

========================

Detailed description:

The ability to change the aura on my keyboard is null. The app is useless as it doesn't seem to be able to connect to my laptop keyboard to change the aura and the FN + right or left arrow key doesn't work either. The window key has also stopped working randomly, even though I barely used both keys. It's just extremely inconvenient day to day and I want a solution to fix it or I'll just trade in.

Non-working window key, and FN key doesn't change aura
@Savannah
May I ask which model of laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
If you boot into the BIOS, will the SN information in the BIOS be displayed normally?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.