This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is flashing

GioLam
Star I
System: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T) - Ryzen 7-5800H - 16GB - 512GB SSD - AMD Radeon Graphics - Win 10 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T)
Frequency of occurrence: Very often
Reset OS: Done with no result
Screenshot or video: Video
========================
Detailed description:
The screen is flashing as shown in the video.
As is also shown in the video, if I uninstall the display adapter through the Device Manager the flashing stops immediately. But after I restart the PC and run windows update and the drivers are installed (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13044.3001), the flashing starts again.
I've tried the Version V30.0.13022.3, but the problem get worse.
Sometimes, as soon as the flashing starts, the screen freezes completely (just the screen, not thw PC) and you have to switch off and on the screen in order to get it to work again, but only to have it freeze again in a few seconds!
My laptop is still under warranty and I can't work with it. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
GioLam
  1. System: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T) - Ryzen 7-5800H - 16GB - 512GB SSD - AMD Radeon Graphics - Win 10 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Very often
  5. Reset OS: Done with no result
  6. Screenshot or video: Video

========================

Detailed description:

The screen is flashing as shown in the video.

As is also shown in the video, if I uninstall the display adapter through the Device Manager the flashing stops immediately. But after I restart the PC and run windows update and the drivers are installed (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13044.3001), the flashing starts again.

I've tried the Version V30.0.13022.3, but the problem get worse.

Sometimes, as soon as the flashing starts, the screen freezes completely (just the screen, not thw PC) and you have to switch off and on the screen in order to get it to work again, but only to have it freeze again in a few seconds!

My laptop is still under warranty and I can't work with it. What should I do?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/R0NE4EC3IMGJ/vid-20221004-140937-280-29-280-29.mp4

Screen is flashing
@GioLam
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.