This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying direct from Asus in Canada

dkbayne1948
Star I
I would like to buy the Zenbook UX5400ZB direct from Asus but I would like 1TB SSD. Specs say up to 1 TB but this model is only512 GB. Anyone found a way to do that as talking to Sales or Tech at Asus is so far a waste of time. Just get the usual uninformed run around.
8 REPLIES 8

dkbayne1948
Star I
After another round with ASUS I have decided they are misleading and won't get my business. The chat line is a joke. It is probably off to Lenovo and spend $200 extra to get what I want.

Falcon_ASUS
dkbayne1948

I would like to buy the Zenbook UX5400ZB direct from Asus but I would like 1TB SSD. Specs say up to 1 TB but this model is only512 GB. Anyone found a way to do that as talking to Sales or Tech at Asus is so far a waste of time. Just get the usual uninformed run around.

Buying direct from Asus in Canada
@dkbayne1948
From what I understand, the sales specifications are based on the actual shipping specifications. If the sales in your location did not plan for this specification at the time, then the specification you are looking for may not be available locally. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

dkbayne1948
Star I
Thanks. I have heard before of people buying a computer and getting the service department to upgrade components before it is shipped out. i also couldn't believe that Asus could send me to ask resellers when they must know if they have ever sold one with 1TB SSD to these resellers.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.