This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog6D is far superior to qualcomm

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
First tests are out and as suspected, it performs better with signficiantly better battery life.
Genshin 3hours on Qualcomm, while on dimensity it has 6 hours and superior performance to boot. The Rog6D is a massive slap to anyones face who purchased the Rog6 QC version.
The Rog6D passive cooling capabilities far surpass the regular models thanks to the finned heatsink.
We will still have to see about the reliability issues, but so far performance and thermal wise the Rog6D is a massive upgrade.

23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mazen Junaidi

@Danishblunt

actually yes there is delay inside games and few people noticed that, am happy that you mentioned (delay inside games) like call of duty mobile, because after realizing the delay in movements, looting, aiming and overall game experience i uninstalled the game and realized that this device (Rog phone 6) not for gaming...yes NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL GAMERS!!! and for that reason the developer of call of duty mobile increased the (aim assest+accuracy+damage) to owners of rog phone 6 and its noticeable. after all of this issues am playing COD MOBILE on my ipad mini 6, its very hard to go back to rog 6 after using ipad mini 6 (which is way responsibe, and there is no delay in movements!!! )

View post
I made a video comparing the Rog to the RM.

at 18:10 I showcase the difference. So I assume you're a high level CODM player since you did notice.

Mazen_Junaidi
Star III
Republic of gamers devices not for games and not for gamers
well done ASUS

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mazen Junaidi

@Danishblunt

actually yes there is delay inside games and few people noticed that, am happy that you mentioned (delay inside games) like call of duty mobile, because after realizing the delay in movements, looting, aiming and overall game experience i uninstalled the game and realized that this device (Rog phone 6) not for gaming...yes NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL GAMERS!!! and for that reason the developer of call of duty mobile increased the (aim assest+accuracy+damage) to owners of rog phone 6 and its noticeable. after all of this issues am playing COD MOBILE on my ipad mini 6, its very hard to go back to rog 6 after using ipad mini 6 (which is way responsibe, and there is no delay in movements!!! )

View post
Wait a minute, are you sure about that? have you a source on that? because of thats true I'll spoof my device to a Rog6 🤣

Mazen_Junaidi
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229170#Comment_229170

Wait a minute, are you sure about that? have you a source on that? because of thats true I'll spoof my device to a Rog6 🤣

View post
@d02933
@Danishblunt actully no proof after your video you made about rog 5, 6 failure really thank you for your efforts, you are the only one who is saying the truth on the web, i dont know how you get all this knowledge about led screens side effect (delay), input lag, sound, heat, everything but really you video appreciated, i realized all you said and i see them by eyes, and because i have all platforms infront of me i can undesrsatnd everything you said, but the people who deny what you said actually they dont try any other platforms except android!!! i was very very fanatic to android and i mocked all my friends who buy apple prodects untell i fall in love with CALL OF DUTY MOBILE), after i become a gamer i understand why the majority of pro players choosing iphones and ipads ....anyway thanks again for you video and your informations..at least now i won't search for solutions for solving this unsolved hardware issues in rog 6
regards

Mazen_Junaidi
Star III
@Danishblunt
if you wanna spoof your device to rog 6 because of what i said about (the developer of call of duty mobile increased the aim assest+accuracy+damage to owners of rog phone 6) !! yes actually i have to amit it even all bad things in rog phone 6 but i have to confiss that aim, accuracy, damage in rog 6 if fuc**n amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing and because of that am switching to rog 6 every week to check if something fixed with (input lag issue) do you think iam stupid to go back from ipad mini 6 (which is better than iphone 14 pro max in some benchmarks test dut to heat dissipation) unless i found something worth in rog 6 ;)...
but (ethernet) issue and (input lag) you mentioned is a deal breaker..