cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July update OTA suspended?

maVerickV
Star III
Hi,
I saw that some people received the July update (Ạ12, .113) over OTA. However this was more than 2-3 weeks ago and I did not yet receive it (I am checking daily). I know that I can download it manually from the website, but for now I choose not to.
Therefore, I would like to ask support/moderators, if this update was for some reason deliberately suspended from OTA?
Best regards,
Maverick
18 REPLIES 18

steve02
Rising Star I
it's always delivered in waves. most of the time i received it a week or two after the first ones. if there are major problems they can stop the update before everybody gets it.

steve02
Rising Star I
steve02

i didn't receive the august update. an with the new update today the miracast problem is not fixed for me. do i have to do a full update?? 😞

View post
@keren_ASUS do you have an explanation for this? is it possible that the fixes from the august update (that was stopped and that i didn't receive) are not included in the new update?

steve02
Rising Star I
steve02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226851#Comment_226851

@keren_ASUS do you have an explanation for this? is it possible that the fixes from the august update (that was stopped and that i didn't receive) are not included in the new update?

View post
@keren_ASUS still waiting for an answer from you! i used to use miracast almost daily. since months now i can't use it.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.