Did you mean: 

Rog 5 issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0810.2101.95
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Asus team,
I'm facing an issue with Asus Rog 5 that I'm no longer receiving or delivering voice calls and it is greyed out in sim settings and the finger print no longer appears in settings and I no longer can use it. I made a factory reset may this issue disappeared but unfortunately it doesn't
Kindly, help me with this issue
Regards,
David
13 REPLIES 13

FunBike31

No wonder, it is the second most frequent failure after that of Wifi hs.

Except that this one could easily be avoided, just don't put the ROG5 in a trouser pocket. Cable disconnected or torn by repeated bending.

You add ASUS to your last 3 words, search google gives you the answer in 1 second

View post
Unfortunately, I didn't know that earlier.

@Karen_ASUS
Dear Karen,
I had connected with the customer service you had sent to me and no one of them support mobile repair service.
Kindly, provide a solution to solve this issue.
Regards
David

@Karen_ASUS
Reminder !

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
davidiskander10

@Karen_ASUS

Reminder !

View post
From what I can see the Rog phone never officially sold in Egypt, this means there are no service centers for them. You have to rely on 3rd party repair centers or send the phone abroad to get it fixed there, however from what I know ASUS might not support the latter.

Dear @Karen_ASUS,
I'm really amazed and so disappointed from your feedback,
You didn't give me a solution for my problem, I'm really facing a big issues with Asus Rog 5 and Asus customer support agents didn't support me as my expectations wherein Asus is one of biggest companies at the electronics field but they have a low experienced agents.
I'm really have a bad experience with the customer care at Asus.
Kindly note that my Asus phone is one of premium phones at Asus , accordingly I should be on of your important customers and give me a good support.
Unfortunately I didn't found a good support and I'm facing alot of problems like finger print and not receiving voice calls l,however Asus Rog is one of expensive products at Asus
I will post this experience on all of social media profiles and group and will advice my friends and my followers to not buy any of Asus products.