Cudder
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9 8/128
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Couple of times, daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
After the last update I started getting occasional frame drops/refresh rate drop right after unlocking the phone. It lasts a couple of seconds and then goes back to normal. I didn't change anything performance wise, still using a dynamic battery mode with locked 120hz refresh rate and no new apps installed.
Anyone else struggling with this?
3 REPLIES 3

jeremy6652
Star III
I have also noticed this on the previous firmware.
I'm also on 120 hz locked but sometimes the framerate drops to 60 for a short time. This mostly happens after unlocking the phone but I have noticed it a few times just during regular usage as well. It also seems to only affect a single app most of the time, pulling down the notification bar or switching apps usually still displays in 120 hz.

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
Does this still happen?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.