This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM 2022 driver error

gabibbo
Star I
I've just bought an ASUS TUF F15 and after setting it up MyASUS App says that there's a device driver error whenever I run a system diagnosis.
I've done all the mandatory updates at Windows Update, apart from one optional cumulative update (2022-08: KB5016691). The MyASUS diagnostics doesn't provide any suggestion.
What should I do now? Does anybody know if the problem will be solved with the optional update?
Thanks
immagine-2022-08-28-200003.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
gabibbo

I've just bought an ASUS TUF F15 and after setting it up MyASUS App says that there's a device driver error whenever I run a system diagnosis.

I've done all the mandatory updates at Windows Update, apart from one optional cumulative update (2022-08: KB5016691). The MyASUS diagnostics doesn't provide any suggestion.

What should I do now? Does anybody know if the problem will be solved with the optional update?

Thanks

immagine-2022-08-28-200003.png

Brand new TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM 2022 driver error
@gabibbo
You could try to remove MyASUS and reinstall it.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting MyASUS issues | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.