This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Set up a new profile for your finger. Make sure that you change your grip between every press. And then you make one more profile for the same finger so you get twice as many scans for your finger.
You can receive all normal messages but not automatically sent messages?
I haven't heard anyone else mentioning this. You could clear the storage in your message app too see if this fixes the crashing but it will also clear all messages. You can do this by long pressing the message app -> press on the app info icon -> storage & memory -> clear storage
Why do you need an update?

Subhendu
Rising Star I
I also faced the point no.2 many times .
Anders_ASUS
  1. Set up a new profile for your finger. Make sure that you change your grip between every press. And then you make one more profile for the same finger so you get twice as many scans for your finger.
  2. You can receive all normal messages but not automatically sent messages?
  3. I haven't heard anyone else mentioning this. You could clear the storage in your message app too see if this fixes the crashing but it will also clear all messages. You can do this by long pressing the message app -> press on the app info icon -> storage & memory -> clear storage
  4. Why do you need an update?

View post
May I know why do so?

staradhish
Rising Star I
Subhendu

I also faced the point no.2 many times .

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22477#Comment_22477

May I know why do so?

View post
It is weird, even I am facing the same issue. The OTP messages are not received when requested for first time, everytime i have to click on resend OTP. Earlier I thought it is a network issue but tried with different phone and I can receive OTP normally.
I think this is happening after the new update which I received few days back because earlier I was receiving the messages normally.

Subhendu
Rising Star I

staradhish

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22505#Comment_22505

It is weird, even I am facing the same issue. The OTP messages are not received when requested for first time, everytime i have to click on resend OTP. Earlier I thought it is a network issue but tried with different phone and I can receive OTP normally.

I think this is happening after the new update which I received few days back because earlier I was receiving the messages normally.

View post
No i guess that issue was there earlier as well