This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wierd screen or game issue?

BTTman
Star I
Hi is this normal when playing game pokemon go when trying to tap on something it does not pick up right away but in other games like PUBG it works right.

Please help me with this one

5 REPLIES 5

BTTman
Star I
Looks like scenario profile is issue. I switch touch sampling to max and it works. Also I did not do anything about settings

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
BTTman

Looks like scenario profile is issue. I switch touch sampling to max and it works. Also I did not do anything about settings

View post
its because it sees the motion as a slide not a tap. If you watch your own video you can see how the phone interprets your touch as a slide.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
BTTman

View post
The last 3 249 versions are absolutely rotten, the 249.2 just fixes the blocking bugs of the .0 and .1 but does not fix the new ones of the .0 and this tactile bug is one of them.
I see that you are in 120hz, it does not heat up too much?, with the refresh rate option activated it heats up enormously and reduces the autonomy by one hour. The best compromise is to configure armory create in 120 or 144 and remove the option in Pokemon go, it gives you 60 or 72 fps but does not heat up and does not consume more battery.
To change a little Rog who burns here are 2 photos, my best friend's boyfriend won the Bilbao tournament, she failed a little 😞 but she will be an official commentator in Warsaw, then after heading to Japan. The cat does not will not be part of the poster 🙂
fc76jwkwyaan-cd.jpg
fdgnmajwaaany7o.jpg

BTTman
Star I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230711#Comment_230711

The last 3 249 versions are absolutely rotten, the 249.2 just fixes the blocking bugs of the .0 and .1 but does not fix the new ones of the .0 and this tactile bug is one of them.

I see that you are in 120hz, it does not heat up too much?, with the refresh rate option activated it heats up enormously and reduces the autonomy by one hour. The best compromise is to configure armory create in 120 or 144 and remove the option in Pokemon go, it gives you 60 or 72 fps but does not heat up and does not consume more battery.

To change a little Rog who burns here are 2 photos, my best friend's boyfriend won the Bilbao tournament, she failed a little 😞 but she will be an official commentator in Warsaw, then after heading to Japan. The cat does not will not be part of the poster 🙂

fc76jwkwyaan-cd.jpg

fdgnmajwaaany7o.jpg

View post
Yeah no heating issue here! I am going to try those settings you said thanks!