This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding battery consumption

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Well I would like to have your comments on this.
In the picture below, is everything normal?
@Anders_ASUS @Kris@Kris_ASUS
03NMQN7KFRLP.jpg
@LP_ASUS @lp5566vs183
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's a bug in the battery stats that we're working on solving.
These numbers are wrong and can't be trusted. Until it's fixed, the only thing that matters is your real battery life which should be around 2 days with normal usage. Extreme usage should be 1 day and low usage, up to 3 days.

herilgala
Star I
I am getting battery life of hardly a day with average usage. I went to customer care and they tested by using YouTube only and could not found any issue but still there is issue

Monark
Zen Master I
Is your phone working well after changing the motherboard

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
herilgala

I am getting battery life of hardly a day with average usage. I went to customer care and they tested by using YouTube only and could not found any issue but still there is issue

View post
You should be getting a day with heavy use. There must be some app that's constantly using wakelock resulting in that your device never goes to sleep. Go to power master -> auto start manager and deny autostart for every app that you do not fully trust. Then you kill all apps and see if your battery life improves. if it does, then you know where to look

sarathchandran1
Star III
@Anders_ASUS suddenly my battery stats are not working properly i rebooted it 3 times and after full charge also it didn't turn up.
UEGBV3TI5JB1.jpg
This happened yesterday and today it started showing again.