This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

death pixel and #asus ask me £45.00 just for courier fee..

tekremm
Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Tuf Gaming F15
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description :
Hi, My laptop is quite new but I couldn't find the receipt. #asus didn't say anything about this issue. They said that they wil take my laptop and they will look. If there is an user fault they will want £45.00 just for courier fee. Additionally they will request repair fee. So it is too expensive and I am worried they will say user error event it is not. I don't know how dead pixel can be user error.
1f024948-7b28-4e1e-90df-5c1cb3244c8d.jpg
225af1e1-0508-48d6-802f-dc0ea6eff6b7.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
tekremm
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Tuf Gaming F15
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description :

Hi, My laptop is quite new but I couldn't find the receipt. #asus didn't say anything about this issue. They said that they wil take my laptop and they will look. If there is an user fault they will want £45.00 just for courier fee. Additionally they will request repair fee. So it is too expensive and I am worried they will say user error event it is not. I don't know how dead pixel can be user error.

1f024948-7b28-4e1e-90df-5c1cb3244c8d.jpg

225af1e1-0508-48d6-802f-dc0ea6eff6b7.jpg

death pixel and #asus ask me £45.00 just for courier fee..
@tekremm
It shouldn't be a dead pixel. Since I can't confirm the actual condition of your laptop, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.