Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 - bypass charging

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie / Other
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'd like to suggest to add bypass charging to Zenfone 9 (ROG Phones have that feature). It would save some battery life.
Bonus feature - I'd love to add Android Auto / Google Maps / Waze to apps that engage bypass charging. I frequently use phone as navigation with AA and it would let me avoid overstressing battery.
3 REPLIES 3

sipahi061
Star III
@Snoring_Penguin wow what a great idea about maps, I hope the bring bypass charging to the Zenfone 9, I game on my phone and I purchased the zenphone thinking that it came with bypass charging but I was very disappointed to find out that it did not have it.

Mansi_ASUS
Zenfone 9 currently doesn't support Bypass Charging but thanks for your feedback, it has been forwarded to the relevant department.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.