Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I bought a 2TB sandisk extreme pro version 2 whose the speed can be up to 2000 mb/s if connected via usb 3.2 Gen 2. The sandisk technical support adviced me to make a low level format and I did it via windows disk format.
sandisk-extreme-pro-2000mps-tested-20-09-2022-zenbook-usb-3-2-gen-2-type-a.png
This is a test result via Crystal Disk Mark version 8 before my low level format.
15 REPLIES 15

FongPoui
Rising Star II
crystaldiskmark-test-after-low-level-format-ntfs-26-09-2022.png
The test result is that has no change to the speed after the low level format of the external disk...

FongPoui
Rising Star II
usb-type-a-system-26-09-2022.png
Red flash indicate that the sandisk extreme pro v2 is connected through usb port type A (the only one port with UX8402ZE which advertise that it is a usb 3.2 Gen 2.

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

usb-type-a-system-26-09-2022.png

Red flash indicate that the sandisk extreme pro v2 is connected through usb port type A (the only one port with UX8402ZE which advertise that it is a usb 3.2 Gen 2.

View post
@FongPoui
I have reported to the relevant unit for confirmation.
In order to avoid misunderstanding, I would like to confirm with you again. Is this the SSD you bought?
SanDisk Extreme PRO® Portable SSD V2 USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 External SSD | Western DigitalWhat is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
Thank you.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
bios-version.png
UX8402ZE.302