Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hey Asus 
I bought Rog 5 on 22-05-2021 from Flipkart and I got phone on 24-05-2021
After 14 months of using the phone 
09-09-2022 Phone shutdown automatically and after that it is not turning on, i reached ASUS call center to get authorized service center details in Chennai , after got the service center details, I went to F1 INFOSOLUTIONS & SERVICES PVT LTD service center and paid 250 for diagnosis the root cause, after diagnosis they said motherboard is dead and sent me the quotation of 57381.76 Rs(Phone price 49999 Rs) and after 1hr time again service center person send quotation for 17k for display(wrong diagnosis) few min after they said to ignore display quotation , on checking Asus forum many people reporting the motherboard issue and saying it is an manufacturing fault. I want Asus to replace my motherboard free of cost.. they saying Rog is an premium phone but it is not survive for 1 year

9 REPLIES 9

willjoe2442
Star III
Check Your Connections
Firstly, check the obvious points. Did you definitely remember to charge your phone? Has the charger become partially dislodged from the wall socket? And is the power socket turned on?

Dirt and Dust
Next, ensure there's no dust, dirt, or other gunk clogging up either the USB port on your charging cable or your phone's charging port. Remember, the connections are delicate. The best way to remove grime from ports is to use a can of compressed air.

Check Your Battery
If your phone died and won't turn on or charge, but you are confident that your charging equipment is working and a power cycle hasn't solved your problems, it's time to turn your attention to your phone's battery. It might be the reason your phone is not switching on.
Most phone and tablet batteries start to rapidly decline in quality after a few years of use. Eventually, they will completely die. Other types of damage can also irreparably affect the battery. Liquids, falls onto hard surfaces, and extreme temperatures can all render a battery useless.

Regards,
Will

pinak
Star I
phone shutdown and cant be turned on. I have 1 month of warranty left and their is no rog store in my city where i claim my warranty

FunBike31
Community Legend I
pinak

phone shutdown and cant be turned on. I have 1 month of warranty left and their is no rog store in my city where i claim my warranty

View post
The indications for the support change according to the country, start by consulting this link for your country, it will indicate you either a tel, a form or a support center, in short, the procedure for an RMA.
Take the precaution of packing well and especially some clear and well-exposed front / back dated photos of the phone just before shipping it if you cannot bring it by hand.

Choose your language | Official Support | ASUS Global
It would have been better if you created a new post to get the attention of an ASUS moderator and get an answer from them

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, pinak.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.
Dear all,
I appreciate your helping to share the troubleshooting steps or guide to the repair center.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.