This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

Faisal
Star I
i had issues with it befor and after update to 1908
first it was Disappears as soon as i touch the red or blue Circle , now i cant move it to locate it where i want
i hope its fixed as soon as possible

Faisal
Star I
nemesis.vd

I had faced the same while playing Call Of Duty and between matches where you need not use the air triggers. Kindly update to the latest firmware version that is 16.0631.1908.21 as this new update has fixed the issue. Cheers!

View post
i have updated my phone to this version and also getting issues

basumataryneetu
Star III
Same issue happened with me too but try i tried resetting the tap force level by unchecking the sensitivity booster button(you will get this sensitivity booster button while setting air trigger tap force level at armoury crate).... Now it's working perfectly with me. Try it out guys!

Easoth
Star II
I'm having the same problem for my right trigger (red) I am already using the latest firmware. Tried resetting the force, turning on or off sensitivity booster, restarting the phone. Really hope this is not a hardware issue. I've never dropped my phone.
Temporary workaround: set the trigger level to 9. I realized no matter how hard I push the back of the screen I can only reach force 8.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Easoth

I'm having the same problem for my right trigger (red) I am already using the latest firmware. Tried resetting the force, turning on or off sensitivity booster, restarting the phone. Really hope this is not a hardware issue. I've never dropped my phone.

Temporary workaround: set the trigger level to 9. I realized no matter how hard I push the back of the screen I can only reach force 8.

View post
Try removing the case and press the air trigger. It actually worked for me