This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay?

fedojm
Star II
Just got my phone. It's amazing. But I'm a frequent user of NFC transactions, and the google pay app thinks I'm using a rooted device. It won't let me add my card at all. Is there a software glitch causing this?
12 REPLIES 12

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I've installed and using Google Pay without any issues on my device. Tried reinstalling?

fedojm
Star II
kchinnavigneshraja

I've installed and using Google Pay without any issues on my device. Tried reinstalling?

View post
Nothing. Still thinks I'm rooted lol.

fedojm
Star II
fedojm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23003#Comment_23003

Nothing. Still thinks I'm rooted lol.

View post
Safteynet test is saying CTS Profile match "failed" while everything else passed. I literally just unboxed the phone and have no idea why i can't use one of the few things i use!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Any chance you saw this?
From the app website: "Dear users, please note that if you see "Failed" result and in details "Safety Net Request:fail (can't access Google Play Services)" it means that the daily quota of the api request has been reached. Do not interpret the result as a device as not passing the test"
My recommendation is to verify you are running the most up to date firmware and/or reboot your device and check again. If the issue persists we can log your phone to find out why your device is having issues.