System: Asus Expertbook B1400CEPE
Battery or AC: Both
Model: B1400CEPE
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Not necessary
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I am not able to update to Windows 11 22H2. Windows update is showing this message:
Coming soon: Windows 11, version 22H2
Windows 11, version 22H2 is on its way to your device. There's nothing that requires your attention at the moment. Once the update is ready for your device, you'll see it available on this page.
After some reading, it turns out that my device is affected by safeguard block of known issue: Compatibility issues with Intel Smart Sound Technology drivers and Windows 11 (I was going to attach the link here, but turns out it's not allowed yet).
It's on 11th gen Intel and my Intel SST current driver version is exactly 10.29.0.5152. Immediately checked MyAsus and Asus support website for updates, but both show nothing yet for the SST.
Asus support team, please update Intel SST driver for Expertbook B1400 so that we can update to Windows 11 22H2 as soon as possible. Thank you.
20 REPLIES 20

Falcon_ASUS
zarocs
  1. System: Asus Expertbook B1400CEPE
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: B1400CEPE
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Not necessary
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I am not able to update to Windows 11 22H2. Windows update is showing this message:

Coming soon: Windows 11, version 22H2

Windows 11, version 22H2 is on its way to your device. There's nothing that requires your attention at the moment. Once the update is ready for your device, you'll see it available on this page.

After some reading, it turns out that my device is affected by safeguard block of known issue: Compatibility issues with Intel Smart Sound Technology drivers and Windows 11 (I was going to attach the link here, but turns out it's not allowed yet).

It's on 11th gen Intel and my Intel SST current driver version is exactly 10.29.0.5152. Immediately checked MyAsus and Asus support website for updates, but both show nothing yet for the SST.

Asus support team, please update Intel SST driver for Expertbook B1400 so that we can update to Windows 11 22H2 as soon as possible. Thank you.

Intel SST updated driver for Expertbook B1400 CEPE
@zarocs
Could you please provide me with pictures(screenshots) for me to confirm?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

zarocs
Star III
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64220/intel-sst-updated-driver-for-expertbook-b1400-cepe

@zarocs

Could you please provide me with pictures(screenshots) for me to confirm?

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
This is my system, on latest update from ASUS:
sshot01.png

Update to Windows 11 22H2 is NOT available, it says COMING SOON:
sshot02.png

This is the article from Microsoft website (I cannot attach URL to this forum yet):
sshot03.png

And this is the latest Intel SST driver for B1400CEPE in ASUS website:
sshot04.png
MyASUS also says: Your device has been updated to latest version. So, no updated driver for my system.
Is it clear enough? Asus support team should update Intel SST driver for this specific model, Expertbook B1400CEPE, so that we can update to Windows 11 22H2.

Falcon_ASUS
zarocs

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229772#Comment_229772

sshot01.png

sshot02.png

This is the article from Microsoft website (I cannot attach URL to this forum yet):

sshot03.png

sshot04.png

MyASUS also says: Your device has been updated to latest version. So, no updated driver for my system.

Is it clear enough? Asus support team should update Intel SST driver for this specific model, Expertbook B1400CEPE, so that we can update to Windows 11 22H2.

View post
@zarocs
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Falcon_ASUS
zarocs

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229772#Comment_229772

sshot01.png

sshot02.png

sshot03.png

sshot04.png

View post
@zarocs
It has been confirmed that Microsoft has issued relevant announcements as you have reported.
Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notificationsAt present, we have also reported back to Microsoft and asked them to provide a release time for the driver. If there is any update, I will get back to you immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.