This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What New to Expect With Zenfone 6 - 2019?

ath_eion
Star II
Hi there, 
We've seen the Zenfone 6 teasers and it's pretty clear that this time its just the screen with no notch, no bezels, thus very exciting. But will it be enough to stand out as a whole,  I mean other manufacturers are pushing more onto the innovation side like Pop Up camera, In-display fingerprint scanner, slider mechanism for cameras. 
From my perspective, all aforementioned are awesome features to play with, but the reality is, when you buy a device specifically the high-end one, you don't wish to get rid of it in a short time period (obviously). As, if and somehow you drop the device or it falls off from your hands, the after-sales service cost would be big enough of frustration, like it is with OnePlus 6T (the in-display fingerprint feature will cost you a fortune if the display gets broken), and same applies to the Pop-up camera thing & slider mechanism. 
The point I'm trying here to make is, how the new Zenfone 6 - 2019 will stand out of the crowd, as the user seeks not just the features only, but affordability, compatibility, durability, low-cost service, and last but not the least a STABLE SOFTWARE (ZenUI 6 maybe). 
May 16th is the day when ASUS will reveal the goodies it has for 2019 under the bag. Knowing that all of us have our own perspective and not all think like the same, but there is one thing common amongst all of us, that we want good. 
Do share your views on the same, will you be satisfied with a device that has some fancy features only? What do you expect the Zenfone 6 - 2019 to be? Drop your comments!
PEACE 😃
19 REPLIES 19

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Everyone is free to dream - and we have ours! But what are your favourite features you wish ZenFone 6 will have?
 B 

rcsahoo653
Star I
I have awaited for this 6 series with In Display FingerPrint Sensor. 

kapzrohan444
Star III
I wish it has a quad camera setup like that of Huawei P30 pro i.e. one high resolution main camera at least 40MP with a large sensor and aperture of about f1.6, a second camera with a large sensor of about (1/2.8" min) which is an ultra wide camera of 16 - 24 MP @ 120°=< with barrel distortion correction and a third periscopic telephoto camera with at least 5× optical zoom or even more somewhere between 120mm-240mm (35mm equivalent) with at least 12 MP camera and a TOF camera for precise depth of field detection. And the camera should have amazing Night mode capabilities along with smart HDR capabilities in videos like that of iPhone XS  evemax or even better and stabilization could be made as good as the hypersmooth tech Gopro has.
Front cameras could be two, one normal and one wide angle but with excellent sensors of at least 1/2.3" and about 16-25 MP in resolution with an aperture of f1.6 in at least on of them.

ath_eion
Star II
@kapzrohan444 Zenfones have been pretty good in terms of camera, and as per my expectation, I believe they'll do better. 

suhitkar
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS My wish for Zenfone 6.
Sd855
Android 9.0 Pie with Zenui 6
6.4 inch fhd+ Super Amoled curved display with HDR 10
Dual stereo speakers
48 MP main camera Sony IMX 586 and a wide angle 12 MP sensor with 5MP telephoto zoom lens
Front 48 MP Samsung GM1 sensor
,Complete bezelless display with slider or pop up. 
UFS 3.0 SUPPORT