This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why we cannot run MyAsus app in safe mode?

FongPoui
Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:As I have got until now a result concerning Fan (there may be a problem with Fan), I put my zenbook in safe mode and found that MyAsus could not run in safe mode. It should be able to run in particular in safe mode for allowing users to all checkup to see if a problem persists even in safe mode...

4 REPLIES 4

draco6769
Star II
i think it might be a bug i have the same fan issue as well
both fans seem to run fine on mine its only 5 months old

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX8402ZE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:As I have got until now a result concerning Fan (there may be a problem with Fan), I put my zenbook in safe mode and found that MyAsus could not run in safe mode. It should be able to run in particular in safe mode for allowing users to all checkup to see if a problem persists even in safe mode...

Why we cannot run MyAsus app in safe mode?
@FongPoui
The purpose of safe mode is to check the system for errors, so it won't load too many applications.
For details, please refer to the following.
Start your PC in safe mode in WindowsWindows Startup Settings (including safe mode)Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

techguy150
Star II
Click the [Start] icon on the taskbar①, and then select [Settings].
Select [Recovery].
Click [Restart now] on the Advanced startup filed.
Click [Restart now], and your computer will restart.
After rebooting the system, you will enter Windows Recovery environment (WinRE). Please select .
Select [Advanced options].
Select [Startup Settings].
Click [Restart].
Press number keys or function keys F1-F9 on the keyboard to select a safe mode. In a general situation, you can select [4)Enable Safe Mode] to enter Safe Mode.
The words Safe Mode appear in the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you're using.

Regards,
TG

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.