This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a official Asus sync app for desktop users?

hewer
Star II
As the title asks, I'm looking to see if there's an official Asus sync app that would connect my Zenfone 6 with my desktop computer. It would be cool to answer my phone calls and send/receive texts on my PC.
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There is currently no such app from ASUS but you can try this option from Microsoft. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it works.
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/you-can-place-and-receive-android-phone-calls-on-your-windows-pc-now-her...

_jis_
Zen Master III
It would be cool to answer my phone calls and send/receive texts on my PC.
No need for any additional SW for texting (SMS) from connected PC - use built in app Messages by Google.

hewer
Star II
_jis_

It would be cool to answer my phone calls and send/receive texts on my PC.

No need for any additional SW for texting (SMS) from connected PC - use built in app Messages by Google.

View post
Problem with that is that I don't use Google Messages for my texting app, I prefer another app. That's why it would be cool if there was a native desktop app (not an extension/web app) that isn't app-specific. Plus, Messages can't handle the whole answering phone calls directly on the PC.

_jis_
Zen Master III
1) If for some reason the built-in solution for texting from connected PC with Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Mac OS doesn't suit you, you have to find your own.
2) Messages has nothing to do with phone calls. I never said that, look for your own solution again.
That's why it would be cool if there was a native desktop app (not an extension/web app) that isn't app-specific. 
You are probably focused only on Windows PC, but what about Linux, Chrome OS, Mac OS users?