Bluetooth car audio issue

efko
Star III
Model Name:Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After a successful bluetooth connection (Audi Q8), the call sound is not from the car by default, but I always have to manually switch it to blueooth in call settings on ZF9. Even if I select the bluetooth sound on the phone during the first call, I have to do it again during the next phone call. It also happens when I make a call through the car display.

I tried pairing again several times, changing the bluetooth name of the phone and car, unsuccessfully. The problem persists and it is quite bad.

Does anyone have a similar issue?
9 REPLIES 9

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
DanielBR

I am also having connectivity issues with my Bluetooth earphones while never having any problems with other devices (Samsung, Apple, Microsoft).

I get an audio drop issue every once in while (every 10~15 minutes some times more) where the audio just cuts out for a second.

View post
Hi,
Could you tell me the model of your Bluetooth earphone?

DanielBR
Star I
Kris_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224867#Comment_224867

Hi,

Could you tell me the model of your Bluetooth earphone?

View post
Apple Airpods and Nothing ear 1 - happened to me with both of them

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
efko
  1. Model Name:Zenfone 9
  2. Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After a successful bluetooth connection (Audi Q8), the call sound is not from the car by default, but I always have to manually switch it to blueooth in call settings on ZF9. Even if I select the bluetooth sound on the phone during the first call, I have to do it again during the next phone call. It also happens when I make a call through the car display.

I tried pairing again several times, changing the bluetooth name of the phone and car, unsuccessfully. The problem persists and it is quite bad.

Does anyone have a similar issue?

Bluetooth car audio issue
Hi,
How did you accept the call?
For some models, if you accept the call on the phone, the voice will come out from phone. If you accept the call from your car, the voice will come out from the car.

efko
Star III
Yes, I accepted the call in the car. In the same way, when I dialed from the car, the sound comes from the mobile phone.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.