Nadzi
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Good day
I would like to buy an asus rog phone 6, but I am interested in one thing before buying.
Can you write and test if your asus rog phone 6 has a purple or green tinge in the dark at low brightness???
9 REPLIES 9

Nadzi
Rising Star I
I'm more interested if anyone has a green tinge on the display. I still hope that the problem with the camera will be solved by an update

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Nadzi

I'm more interested if anyone has a green tinge on the display. I still hope that the problem with the camera will be solved by an update

View post
Its a hardware issue.
As for green tint, either there is green tint or its lowest brightness is very bright. Green tint is normal with samsung panels.

Nadzi
Rising Star I
I had a S20Ultra S21Ultra S21Fe Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Galaxy Z Fold 2.3 and never had a green screen. I had an Oppo Find X2 Pro, Oneplus 8Pro, Nothing Phone and they had a problem with a greenish display and also the last generation Asus Flip