This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED, Block touch zone area in game?

Rennag
Star I
Hi,
I'm PUBG Mobile player and using 6 fingers for playing, often I accidentally touch to right corner of screen in game and that block my ability to aim enemys with my weapon.
Have ROG phone option to block small tactile zone to avoid it like samsung phones have? That make me crays.
I found app to doing it but when I launch game this app pass at second plan.

I'm French tell me to explain again if you dont understand my explanation 🙂
Thank You.
7 REPLIES 7

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Rennag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229531#Comment_229531

Merci infiniment ça fonctionne très bien, en effet c'est le "pas d'alertes " qui me cachait l'app. Je trouve que pour un téléphone gaming ça la fou mal de nee pas mettre ce genre d'option. Merci encore.

@FunBike31 has resolved my problem with my app to block touch zone on screen, it's because 'No alert' has activate this fonction disallow app overlay. I said also it's ridiculous for an gaming phone at this price to don't have native fonction for blocking zone or rounded corners. One big thanks for him.

View post
De rien, quand un modérateur Français se décidera un créer des sections ROG6 et ROG6D on pourra échanger sans déranger nos amis anglophones 🙂
Conseil en attendant, au vu des problèmes ici et dans la section chinoise plus représentative en nombre d'appareil, ne laisse pas en charge pas ton appareil la nuit, surveille la température près des caméras, ne laisse pas en tache de fond l'appareil photo, utilise plutôt 10 ou 18w pour la charge, utilise le contournement dès que c'est possible, ça diminue le besoin d'une charge rapide entre autre.
-
You're welcome, when a French moderator decides to create ROG6 and ROG6D sections, we can discuss without disturbing our English-speaking friends 🙂
Council in the meantime, given the problems here and in the Chinese section more representative in number of devices, do not leave your device charging at night, monitor the temperature near the cameras, do not leave the device in the background photo, use 10 or 18w for charging instead, use the bypass whenever possible, it reduces the need for fast charging among other things

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229536#Comment_229536

De rien, quand un modérateur Français se décidera un créer des sections ROG6 et ROG6D on pourra échanger sans déranger nos amis anglophones 🙂

Conseil en attendant, au vu des problèmes ici et dans la section chinoise plus représentative en nombre d'appareil, ne laisse pas en charge pas ton appareil la nuit, surveille la température près des caméras, ne laisse pas en tache de fond l'appareil photo, utilise plutôt 10 ou 18w pour la charge, utilise le contournement dès que c'est possible, ça diminue le besoin d'une charge rapide entre autre.

-

You're welcome, when a French moderator decides to create ROG6 and ROG6D sections, we can discuss without disturbing our English-speaking friends 🙂

Council in the meantime, given the problems here and in the Chinese section more representative in number of devices, do not leave your device charging at night, monitor the temperature near the cameras, do not leave the device in the background photo, use 10 or 18w for charging instead, use the bypass whenever possible, it reduces the need for fast charging among other things

View post
About the 10/18w.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64110/steady-charging-still-going-fast#latest

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.