This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back swipe gesture

Wayramaru
Star I
Sometimes the back swipe gesture doesn't work until you reboot the phone.
3 REPLIES 3

eduardomcp
Star III
I am not experiencing this issue. But I am on firmware ( 32.2030.2030.26 ) and I find it extremely frustating that if you push down notifications you cannot swipe left or right to dismiss it. This + still having the drop down notification on swipe gesture on the fingerprint sensor makes the situation worse...
Also, if the keyboard is present a lateral swipe gesture to go back or dismiss will be interpreted as a keyboard swipe to write, and you need to remember to swipe above the keyboard to dismiss or go back, also very frustating.
But the notification panel is the worse... please, please, make it go away with lateral swipes in a future update

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Wayramaru, can you please share your FW version? Also, we aren't able to recreate the issue so it'd be helpful if you could share a video recording of the exact issue.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.