Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model: ZenBook 14 UX425JA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:Battery cannot be charged, BIOS cannot be updated to latest version 311, Microsoft AC Adapter is missing under batteries in device manager, and ZenBook UEFI with a yellow exclamation mark in device manager.
I have followed the instructions from ASUS support links, did the below 1 run system diagnosis in MyASUS app, two issues were detected; and followed the instructions detailed under ASUS support website FAQ/1012793, FAQ/1008276, FAQ/1008859 but all failed to rectify the issue
screen-no2.png

5 REPLIES 5

charisckc
Star I
screen-no1.png
another screen as you could see under device maanger/fireware there's a yellow exclamation mark

Falcon_ASUS
charisckc

screen-no1.png

another screen as you could see under device maanger/fireware there's a yellow exclamation mark

View post
@charisckc
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

charisckc
Star I
i contacted them already, they said it's over a year therefore it's out of warranty And it's very disappointed as this is only around 18 months. i have not had issues with other brands which i have had over the years. It seems ASUS not very stable and durable

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Try this steps-
First, please check the connection and appearance of the battery/AC adapter
EC reset
Update and confirm BIOS / Windows packages / drivers with the latest version in your laptop
Reset the BIOS settings
Run Battery Diagnosis via MyASUS
Reinstall the battery/AC adapter drivers via Device Manager

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez