This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should I react, go legal or is asus going to listen?

thekulwindersin
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every time I update a piece of hardware either triggers and figer print sensor or mother board goes bad and has to replaced.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): na
I need this phone replaced with a new one since I have bought this phone it has been repaired 4 times for none of my fault. Everytime update comes either mother board or fingerprint sensor or trigger go bad the service senter replaces the part it work for few days again it goes bad sing June 9/21 it has gone bad 4 times. Worst ever phone puchased burnt 60k for shit phone. Asus is selling the phone as a premium phone but not following premium phone policies like other good phone makers apple would have replaced the phone in few secs as the problem was caused due to an upadate and bad hardware and would have apologised but asus does not care it seems asus is not as good as I thought it used be.
I am not sure what do now. I have all the proofs for legal complaint but I wanted to complaint first and see if you guys care about your customers or not.

Regards,
Kulwinder
@Asus_Marko
@Gustav_ASUS @ASUS Bot
In addition to Bot above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

thekulwindersin
Star II

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello thekulwindersingh,
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent you a direct message for more detail information, please check.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.