Miniotaur
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Zenfone 9 256GB/16GB
WW_32_2030.2030.26
Not rooted
Everyday
Hi, I'm struggling with zenfone 9 lagging during normal usage of the phone (when scrolling in a menu/applications/notification bar, when I try to turn back from the application to the main desktop). It happens for +/- 5-10% of usage time. I tried to change the animation speed but it didn't fix the problem. It is extremely annoying to have a new smartphone with a newset chipset, 16GB of RAM and have to deal with lagging. Is this going to be fixed with a software update?
5 REPLIES 5

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
This is nothing I've seen or heard of, did this happen after an update? and in that case I recommend doing a restart of the device 🙂

Miniotaur
Star I
I've made a restart several times and it may help for a moment, after some time the issue still appers. I think the problem has started after the update.

LukeBiel
Rising Star I
I saw UI lags once when I had 90Hz, no lags after switching to 120Hz

Mattias_ASUS
I have not experienced this, can you recreate the issue normally? or does it happen randomly?