This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Wallpaper

Redwire
Star I
Hi I am trying to set up live wallpaper but when selecting wallpaper MP4, gif or other moving images they don't show up.
In the Uk here and don't think my phone has had the update with the live wallpapers maybe there was something in that patch?
Thank You
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You can't ser a live wallpaper using MP4 or gif. At least not via the built in wallpaper tool but there are tons of 3rd party live wallpaper apps in Google Play store. I'm sure you can find one that you like 😉

Redwire
Star I
Hum how do the offical rog ones work then? I checked out the play store but most don't allow for custom walls. Are there plans to add this as a feature?

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Redwire

Hum how do the offical rog ones work then? I checked out the play store but most don't allow for custom walls. Are there plans to add this as a feature?

View post
Try Video Live Wallpaper from C.C.P.Crea@ions in playstore. What live wallpaper are you gng to use? Would you mind sharing that?

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
Redwire

View post
The official as in the 4 ROG live wallpaper ? Those will change with xmode on/off.