DarkShield
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:ww165
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been a few months, a lot of updates have passed, but whether it's wild rift, MLBB or PUBG, it's still at low settings, I wonder if Asus company can't even say we have such a phone. If it will not be able to set it to the last settings, why did we buy this phone?
22 REPLIES 22

DarkShield
Rising Star II
If you count the people here, there will be a maximum of 100 people. But the number of people who bought this phone is more than a hundred.

JustGo
Star II
Thanks for the response! Mainly just hoping cooler+rog6 will be able to play games consistently without big drop in frame with new updates

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228761#Comment_228761

There are no serious problems, I like the phone very well, normally there are problems, I just feel sorry that I can't use this powerful beast at the last settings

View post
yeah no, speak for yourself buddy.

@DarkShield They are talking to game companies, but due to heating issues that literally destroy phones they refrained for now from making games run on higher fps.
@JustGo Don't buy the Rog6, its a nightmare, the 6D might be worth it if it doesnt suffer from the same reliability isues as the normal model, time will tell. Wait another month or 2 and see if there are reports from dying cameras, phones or similair.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228765#Comment_228765

yeah no, speak for yourself buddy.

@DarkShield They are talking to game companies, but due to heating issues that literally destroy phones they refrained for now from making games run on higher fps.

@JustGo Don't buy the Rog6, its a nightmare, the 6D might be worth it if it doesnt suffer from the same reliability isues as the normal model, time will tell. Wait another month or 2 and see if there are reports from dying cameras, phones or similair.

View post
You can't ask such powerful processors to consume less energy, energy turns into heat, because guys know this, they made a cooler, if heat is a must for power, I can bear it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228813#Comment_228813

You can't ask such powerful processors to consume less energy, energy turns into heat, because guys know this, they made a cooler, if heat is a must for power, I can bear it.

View post
There is a reason why nobody who is interested in gaming performance is buying the Rog5/5s or Rog6. They are all buying the RM7 for a reason. Because of the phones horrendous cooling design it cant handle heat very well at all.