LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Screen Cast feature is not working properly after updating. It connects to the TV then disconnects right away. I tried rebooting the phone, TV and Router but the issue remains. I tried casting from a different phone and it works. Please fix.
7 REPLIES 7

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please check logs. I have tried clearing the cache of the phone, resetting both TV, router and the phone still the problem remains but trying to cast using other peoples' phones works. Please fix and update. Thank you. I used to and trying to Screen Cast to a Samsung Smart TV. I used to cast to that TV with no issues before using my ROG 5S Pro. Now I have to borrow my aunt's device just to be able to cast which is so inconvenient.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GrtkNcGdHAPjgBynPSzqvFpNQ51BnBSw

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Hi Techs,
Any solutions on the issue I posted?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.