cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenear BT for ZenFone 6 Edition 30

Tegli
Star II
Hey!
When I purchased the Edition 30 phone, if I recall correctly, there was a notice that a code will be sent to be able to get the Zenear BT for free.
Has anyone get it? I have not get any email, yet.
12 REPLIES 12

cobben
Rising Star I
Tegli

The headset has arrived. Although is is very disappointing. Volume is low even if outdoors mode switched on. Bass does not exist. Sound is like an old Soviet Sokol radio.

Any suggestion?

View post

Mine are working fine, and loud enough without putting the volume on max.
You should switch the BT codec from SBC to AAC in the developer settings, that improves the sound quality a lot.
Then you should look in the Audio Wizard, and check any equalizer in whatever player app you are using, so that does not conflict with Asus Audio Wizard.

samvelkoch
Star III
Got mine Zen Ear BT today after writing to Hungarian eShop support. Link they gave was also the same mentioned above. Link didn't work with my S/N and support sent coupon code directly by email.
Didn't open the box yet. Quite curious about this item sound quality. There is no any reviews in internet yet...

Tegli
Star II
cobben

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22845#Comment_22845

Mine are working fine, and loud enough without putting the volume on max.

You should switch the BT codec from SBC to AAC in the developer settings, that improves the sound quality a lot.

Then you should look in the Audio Wizard, and check any equalizer in whatever player app you are using, so that does not conflict with Asus Audio Wizard.

View post
Thanks! AAC is definitely a big quality jump. I will keep playing around with settings. Indoor quality and volume is acceptable now. Will test outdoors later.