This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before you buy the Rog6D, watch this topic

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Before you open your wallet, let others betatest the Rog6D for you.
Yes, the Rog6D sounds extremely good, long battery life, unparalleled gaming performance and seemingly many things fixed BUT, we still don't know if the issues on the Rog6 also are on the Rog6D, which are currently:
blowing up power IC
and
Attempting to nuke camera module.
I strongly advise to wait and see how its going to run on the longer term. Roughly 1-2months from now. Watch out for any reports of dead Rog6D phones or the like. If you find ANY reportedly dead Rog6D, refrain from buying.
19 REPLIES 19

hungarian_rabbi
Star III
Danishblunt

Before you open your wallet, let others betatest the Rog6D for you.

Yes, the Rog6D sounds extremely good, long battery life, unparalleled gaming performance and seemingly many things fixed BUT, we still don't know if the issues on the Rog6 also are on the Rog6D, which are currently:

blowing up power IC

and

Attempting to nuke camera module.

I strongly advise to wait and see how its going to run on the longer term. Roughly 1-2months from now. Watch out for any reports of dead Rog6D phones or the like. If you find ANY reportedly dead Rog6D, refrain from buying.

Before you buy the Rog6D, watch this topic
THIS DANISH DUMB HAS ALREADY CAUSED SO MUCH DAMAGE THAT I'LL ASK THE ASUS ADMINS TO BAN HIM PERMANENTLY FROM THE FORUM. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM AND INSULTING THE ROG 6 PHONE. THIS EVIL "MAN" UNFAIRLY INSULTS YOU.....

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hungarian rabbit

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64087/before-you-buy-the-rog6d-watch-this-topic

1. THIS DANISH DUMB HAS ALREADY CAUSED SO MUCH DAMAGE THAT I'LL ASK THE ASUS ADMINS TO BAN HIM PERMANENTLY FROM THE FORUM. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM AND INSULTING THE ROG 6 PHONE. THIS EVIL "MAN" UNFAIRLY INSULTS YOU.....

View post
stop getting angry at me, you're the one that didnt listen and bought a device that would be obsolete after 3months. No worries, once the Gen2 is out and new dimensity chip, the Rog6D users will also have to deal with a new sudden Rog6D S model.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228616#Comment_228616

stop getting angry at me, you're the one that didnt listen and bought a device that would be obsolete after 3months. No worries, once the Gen2 is out and new dimensity chip, the Rog6D users will also have to deal with a new sudden Rog6D S model.

View post
No need to insist, he is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see
When I see 3 new posts where the Rog vision is the first concern when unboxing, one who does not know the characteristics of the ROG 6 he bought (fixed screen on the back), another who does not know how to activate it or read a manual to finish with one who tries to download Armory Create from the play Store from the first start of the ROG 6, I do not know whether to laugh or cry. +1000€ anyway or the only concern is the rear screen🤔

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228618#Comment_228618

No need to insist, he is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see

When I see 3 new posts where the Rog vision is the first concern when unboxing, one who does not know the characteristics of the ROG 6 he bought (fixed screen on the back), another who does not know how to activate it or read a manual to finish with one who tries to download Armory Create from the play Store from the first start of the ROG 6, I do not know whether to laugh or cry. +1000€ anyway or the only concern is the rear screen🤔

View post
Because of the crappy back screen, now people put their phone face down to see the back, so they scratch their front screen with sand and whatnot.