This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early adopters, how does the 6D make you feel?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
After seeing the 6D outperforms the QC version in thermals, battery life, performance and camera how does that make you feel? Anyone feeling duped by ASUS at this point?
Your phone has been made obsolete in less than 3 months.
6 REPLIES 6

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

After seeing the 6D outperforms the QC version in thermals, battery life, performance and camera how does that make you feel? Anyone feeling duped by ASUS at this point?

Your phone has been made obsolete in less than 3 months.

Early adopters, how does the 6D make you feel?
I just have to join you here, if you're going to make a model series, you should bring them out at the same time, so I didn't think about it.

Mattias_ASUS
@Danishblunt
Isn't it a bit overdramatic to call it obsolete? It's a new model with a new chip, the other one does not stop working just because a new one shows up.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

@Danishblunt

Isn't it a bit overdramatic to call it obsolete? It's a new model with a new chip, the other one does not stop working just because a new one shows up.

View post
3hours with lagspike (Rog6 original) vs 5hours fluid gameplay (Rog6D) in genshin max settings. Obsolete isnt overdramatic, it's quite realistic.
My laptop from 2001 still works fine, doesn't mean it's not obsolete.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The ROG 6 D is unbuyable for me, delivered in Android 12, a few weeks from 13, it will have the same end of major version update, so Android 14, the problem is therefore solved if ASUS does not communicate clearly on it.