Device trotles at 40c at v163 Please return Thermal config from V134

yosef019
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog6 C
Firmware Version: 163
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 3Dmark extreme stress test
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
@Danishblunt do you see that asus again ?
image.png
with fan cooler

image.png
with thermal config from version of software 134

image.png
and some times its fryes the battery on 163 firmware and almoust not trotle without fan
plz return the V 134 Thermal config to the next firmware update of rog 6
18 REPLIES 18

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
yosef019

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227944#Comment_227944

with 134 there was 99% stability we are in rog 6 group tested the 134 config on 163 firmware and its got back the the 99% stability in 3dwild life extreme

but need root phone that i wont do until the warenty gone

View post
Note that you wil kill your phone much faster by copying the thermal profile of the 134. Asus has done this because of dying Rog6 phones same as they did on the Rog5.
So feel free to accelerate the death of the Rog6 so you can cry later about it here wondering how it could possibly happen.
At this point I wonder what the average IQ of a Rog6 buyer is.

yosef019
Rising Star II
img-20220916-205255-693.jpg
165 update trotles at 37c
@Gustav_ASUS can you check this

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
yosef019

img-20220916-205255-693.jpg

165 update trotles at 37c

@Gustav_ASUS can you check this

View post
Gustav isnt working as a mod anymore, youll need to tag our beloved @Mattias_ASUS

Qtr1st
Star I
I really appreciate that u have commented about throttling issue with latest rog 6 update bcz we all face same issue ... With 134 thermal config was really good as far as i remember

yosef019
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228304#Comment_228304

Gustav isnt working as a mod anymore, youll need to tag our beloved @Mattias_ASUS

View post
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228224#Comment_228224

Note that you wil kill your phone much faster by copying the thermal profile of the 134. Asus has done this because of dying Rog6 phones same as they did on the Rog5.

So feel free to accelerate the death of the Rog6 so you can cry later about it here wondering how it could possibly happen.

At this point I wonder what the average IQ of a Rog6 buyer is.

View post
I hope they fixed it its shoodnt trotles if you use cooler with the phone its ok to trotle if no cooler
Its not good trotle at 37-40c 20%
Need start slight at45c then more heavy at at47c it's trotle ranomaly need some one test with theirown cooler