This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join me to sing the funeral song for my ROG 5

Mysterio
Rising Star I
My 1.3 year old ROG 5 died this morning due to a sudden unknown illness. After 3 months of purchase, he admitted to Asus hospital and had to undergo a major heart transplantation surgery due to WiFi and hotspot issue and it resolved by a motherboard change. After the surgery he was cheerful until last night. Worked fine until about 9 AM this morning. Then suddenly succumbed to death without any particular reason. At this time there was 87 percent charge left.
Asus Doctors here please help me by giving me some way to revive him. This is the last prayer for him
11 REPLIES 11

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mysterio

My 1.3 year old ROG 5 died this morning due to a sudden unknown illness. After 3 months of purchase, he admitted to Asus hospital and had to undergo a major heart transplantation surgery due to WiFi and hotspot issue and it resolved by a motherboard change. After the surgery he was cheerful until last night. Worked fine until about 9 AM this morning. Then suddenly succumbed to death without any particular reason. At this time there was 87 percent charge left.

Asus Doctors here please help me by giving me some way to revive him. This is the last prayer for him

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62659/and-the-power-ic-saga-continues-on-the-rog5

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Mysterio

The lion sleeps tonight
The lion is dead tonight
It's two songs that made their authors and performers millionaires, you make us a version "The lion died this morning" and you become a rich man / woman

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mysterio

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228042#Comment_228042

Yeah I remember this post. So the solution is another service center visit.

View post
You having fun yet?
So when do you think is it time for you selling the garbo phone and get something that lasts?
or do you plan on spending tons of money for repair?