Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:.243
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp

========================================
Whatsapp notifications are not available in notification panel, all i can hear is notification sound, tried reinstalling WhatsApp. I am using Twin apps and both are not showing notifications when i get a message(conversation or group chat).
12 REPLIES 12

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi g4m3raddict,
Are you getting notification for other Apps?
You can wait for 1 update on What's App, if the issue is still not fixed please report back. Won't ask you to Factory reset for now.
1 more things, please go under What's App setting in Apps and check if notification is enabled, disable and enable again.

g4m3raddict
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi g4m3raddict,

Are you getting notification for other Apps?

You can wait for 1 update on What's App, if the issue is still not fixed please report back. Won't ask you to Factory reset for now.

1 more things, please go under What's App setting in Apps and check if notification is enabled, disable and enable again.

View post
Yes i am getting notification for other apps only WhatsApp is not working, tried reinstalling Main and Twin app many times still no use. Even after enabling and disabling many times it's not working. On latest updated version of WhatsApp and firmware on Rog3.

eqlmhrheqlm
Star III
g4m3raddict

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227268#Comment_227268

Yes i am getting notification for other apps only WhatsApp is not working, tried reinstalling Main and Twin app many times still no use. Even after enabling and disabling many times it's not working. On latest updated version of WhatsApp and firmware on Rog3.

View post
have you checked if you had disabled the notifications for the App

g4m3raddict
Star III
eqlmhrheqlm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228079#Comment_228079

have you checked if you had disabled the notifications for the App

View post
Checked its enabled for both i.e Twin n Main and they both not showing notifications.