Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth in car is reconnecting all the time

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 - 8GB/128GB
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always while using with car Bluetooth

Hello,
I'm having issues with bluetooth loosing connection while listening the music in my car. Bluetooth loose the connection with car and reconnects after few seconds. It is happening every 1-5 minutes. It is so anoying and listening music in my car is almost impossible. I'm using Spotify app with mobile internet and I'm connecting with Mazda 6 from 2010 - manual says that Bluetooth 1.1 or newer is required.
I tried listen music using Creative Muvo 1c bluetooth speakers for while and didn't noticed those issues .
I know my car might have old bluetooth module but I had no issues at all on my previous phone (HTC Desire 20 Pro from 2020) so definitely it is a phone problem and it is annoying.
I will try provide you as much information as I can. Just give me the instructions.

And by the way, please fix camera processing, definitely too much sharpening and noise reduction at the same time. I really like your camera app, I think it is great but photos looks so unreal (to much sharpening) and looses so much details (too much noise reduction) - GCam with some default configs does so much better job in terms of photo quality but GCam camera app lacks few Asus key fetaures.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

Regards,
Maciej
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @Mansi_ASUS,
I would love to help you and R&D team. I've prepare a log file by following your instruction. I've catch multiple issues with bluetooth in different scenarios (Wi-Fi turned on, turned off, using GPS navigation etc.) and I "marked them" by making a screenshot right after the issue appear.
Additional information about the issue - I found out that sometimes problem still exists even with turned off Wi-Fi - especially when using GPS navigation. I did test drive today with turning off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi location (for location accuracy) - seems to be better, but not sure if this it. I've tried to catch also this scenario in this log file.
But here is the problem. I can't send you (or anyone) a private message and of course I don't want to share this file that contains sensitive data logging here in the public forum. Could you please allow me to send you a private message? Or find out other way to share this link/file only for you, not in public for everyone?

Regards,
Maciej

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Maciej Owerczuk,
Thanks for sharing this information. I'll send you a PM, and there you can forward the log file along with the screenshots. 🙂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.