Armoury Crate doesn't show CPU temps

System: Asus M16 2022 i9
Battery or AC: Both
Model: 3070ti with i9
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Not yet, preferably not
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Hi all. I got this laptop about a month ago. Everything has been great, except within the last two weeks, when I go into the armoury crate, it displays all my CPU stats as 0 (temp/voltage, etc). This is life-threatening, but it is an annoyance, as I paid a lot for my machine. I am able to see CPU stats through other applications like MSI afterburner and Hwinfo. I would like to see it in the armoury crate for when I edit performance modes. I also worry that if the armoury crate can't see my CPU temp, it might let it run too hot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using official installers and uninstallers multiple times but no cigar. Any help would be appreciated.
12 REPLIES 12

Falcon_ASUS
keeanferreira07
  1. System: Asus M16 2022 i9
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: 3070ti with i9
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Not yet, preferably not
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: Hi all. I got this laptop about a month ago. Everything has been great, except within the last two weeks, when I go into the armoury crate, it displays all my CPU stats as 0 (temp/voltage, etc). This is life-threatening, but it is an annoyance, as I paid a lot for my machine. I am able to see CPU stats through other applications like MSI afterburner and Hwinfo. I would like to see it in the armoury crate for when I edit performance modes. I also worry that if the armoury crate can't see my CPU temp, it might let it run too hot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using official installers and uninstallers multiple times but no cigar. Any help would be appreciated.

Armoury Crate doesn't show CPU temps
@keeanferreira07
Have you updated your BIOS and system to the latest?
Does the situation improve if the Armoury Crate is removed and reinstalled?
If the problem persists, please provide the Armoury Crate version you are currently using.
also, I have sent you a message, please check.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Pump
Star II
I'm also having the same problem on the same laptop. I have updated my bios, uninstalled the armory crate with an official uninstaller, and reinstalled it, but nothing worked.

Falcon_ASUS
Pump

I'm also having the same problem on the same laptop. I have updated my bios, uninstalled the armory crate with an official uninstaller, and reinstalled it, but nothing worked.

View post
@Pump
What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
Could you provide the screenshots and log information for further confirmation?
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0) | Official Support | ASUS GlobalQ5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.

I have sent you a message, you can upload the log files to the cloud storage, and provide the link to me through the message.

Pump
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228758#Comment_228758

@Pump

What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?

https://www.asus.com/support/article/565

Could you provide the screenshots and log information for further confirmation?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/

Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)

A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.

I have sent you a message, you can upload the log files to the cloud storage, and provide the link to me through the message.

View post
frame-281-29.png
I could not post links yet so I uploaded the log file into qr code.
model: ROG Zephyrus M16 GU603ZW_GU603ZW