8tvt
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG3
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.243
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Since Android 12
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My previous topic was closed without any solution. How to make macro list in game genie sorted by names? They been scrambled since updated from Android 11 to Android 12. Any update from Game Genie for ROG3?
9 REPLIES 9

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
8tvt

so far, ok, just hope rog3 will get latest game genie, rog6 using different version, why can't rog3 have the same?

View post
Due to drivers and such. You cant just slap the Rog6 gamegenie onto the Rog3.

8tvt
Star I
Any solution for this unsorted macro list?

keren_ASUS
Hi @8tvt
Thank you so much for reaching.
I will forward this suggestion to our team and will consider it for future product design. Thank you!

8tvt
Star I
keren_ASUS

Hi @8tvt

Thank you so much for reaching.

I will forward this suggestion to our team and will consider it for future product design. Thank you!

View post
Hi @keren_ASUS
on android 12, i noticed the macro list sorted by latest created macro thus disregard the alphabetical order. In android 11 was sorted by name.
It is hard to find specific macro when having a long list.
another thing, it won't remember last selected macro, to execute again need to eyeball another round. so annoying.
please help, i got both rog3 and rog6 having same issue even so using different game genie version on android 12.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.