This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like the Rog series is about to die

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sony is holding a gaming-related Xperia launch event on September 12Considering ASUS probably won't be able to step up their game drasticly this could kill of the ROG lineup for good. Sony knows their playerbase best and have created legendary phones such as the xperia play.
Guess this contender is going to be the final nail in the coffin as ASUS struggles to keep up with nubia in the asian market and now will lose its global buyers to sony.

46 REPLIES 46

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227861#Comment_227861

you're too vain, why would a non-competitive person buy this device?

View post
Because its a casual shit device?
Nobody who is competitive would take the rog6 over the rm7. The rm7 is far superior to the rog in performance and has notably lower input lag. The e4 panel is slow, which makes sense because it is a consumer low power panel.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227945#Comment_227945

Because its a casual shit device?

Nobody who is competitive would take the rog6 over the rm7. The rm7 is far superior to the rog in performance and has notably lower input lag. The e4 panel is slow, which makes sense because it is a consumer low power panel.

View post
That's your opinion, I think the other device is crap. I think you're talking without examining anything.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Good luck to you down there with the rm7.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

Good luck to you down there with the rm7.

View post
nah the only people who need luck are the Rog5 / Rog6 buyers. RM7 is well known for being buggy in any way that is related to non gaming such as normal use, but its a performance beast meanwhile the Rog 5 / 5S / 6 are just plain unreliable trash. Power IC blowing up, countless bugs, can't do anything with it, not even streaming is possible with the trash cooler.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
said the boy who didn't search, if you did some research, you would look at the antutu, it's the worst.