Likonva
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 6
Firmware Version: nope
Rooted or not: nope
Frequency of Occurrence : nope
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):. nope
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=================================
For asking something you must fill this?
Well, where can I find a Music Player for this Phone?
A Music Player from Asus please... not all this china cracker and trial application..
19 REPLIES 19

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227852#Comment_227852

But no, this is not good for @Likonva, this audio app only has 12 years of experience, real monitoring, dedicated support, same as AIMP 8-9 years, definitely a security problem seeing the permissions of which he does not understand the utility.

By the way, I'm going to remove SunVox from my wife's device, it may be that with the microphone authorization he will listen to us or ask Asus to make music creation software to accompany the future ASUS audio player

View post
to be fair, there are MANY spyware apps on play store. But yeah, poweramp is a trusted application loved by many audiofiles, If you dont mind paying, i would absolutely recommend poweramp.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Likonva

Well but issue is here - No Data safety

screenshot-20220913-095237-google-play-store-1.jpg

View post
Click on authorizations and see that only the essential is requested, it's too complicated!!!
perm_media
Photos/Multimedia content/Files
Read the contents of USB storage memory
storage
Storage
Read the contents of USB storage memory
quiz
Other
get full network access

Taskman
Star III
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227852#Comment_227852

Bravo, Number one of the most stupid, bad idea and many other qualifiers ever seen here or elsewhere. I hope no one will dethrone you this last term.

Besides, we should organize a contest, we exclude of course Battery optimization, performance optimization, OS stability optimization, Wifi, USB, BT, telephone call / reception quality, bug fixes and all that concerns Android and game performance.

There are still all the software and utility categories of the Playstore, Video, GPS, Health, cartography, sports, musical creation, cooking recipes, social network (AsusTwit, it throws:)), meeting, book reader....... .............

Come on I start, ASUS_OS, Android is fed up

View post
By proprietary apps, which is quite obvious, when speaking about music player is other apps that you have tons of in play store that are great already. And battery ones are not (generally speaking). All the "flair" ASUS adds an nice but very few want loads of extra apps in the drawer. What we have now is really good.
Video players, music players, message app, calendar etc. it's what we don't need from every single manufacturer.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
On this phone, I even find that Instagram, Facebook are too many, Netfix I've never launched it and Stadia.
Only basic Android applications dependent on hardware such as battery are needed from ASUS, the only 100% Asus application with a presence is Armory Create, Genie du Jeux, Twinapp.
For the rest if Asus could content itself with optimizing and stabilizing it would be more useful than listening to absurd requests.
Example, split the screen in two to have 2 applications, only one is active, Samsung, Xiaomi have real multitasking.
Go seek at the top Emergency-Switch off-Restart it's anti-ergonomic, the one-handed mode is even worse, in the middle and it takes an extra click
It's three options vertically right next to the thumb never occurred to them!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.