This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
9ryn4dbabzg5.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
August 22, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/plugin.php?id=ques&op=viewques&qid=1&lrid=5
368 REPLIES 368

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
All beta testers please can you request mods to impliment HDR++ feature as its from zenui 6 and camera features n ui similar to 6Z in camera app @MAK @aamod.v8

Also can u tell something about audio department hows audio wizard n output from 3.5 mm jack also what about game genie any new features added inside like lock brightness ohr ny other as it is in ROG ?

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

amitgarde3

All beta testers please can you request mods to impliment HDR++ feature as its from zenui 6 and camera features n ui similar to 6Z in camera app @MAK @aamod.v8

Also can u tell something about audio department hows audio wizard n output from 3.5 mm jack also what about game genie any new features added inside like lock brightness ohr ny other as it is in ROG ?

View post
@dpstar7582 already requested asus about hdr++ and nightmode features for 5z and response is not very positive tlll now. but surely we will keep trying. The sound level has gone up from 15 to 30 which means more control over sound levels. Yes we got the latest audiowizard as well. The audio is better on Qbeta as compared to Pie both through speaker and headphones. Game genie not yet tested, i will keep u posted on that.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22776#Comment_22776

@dpstar7582 already requested asus about hdr++ and nightmode features for 5z and response is not very positive tlll now. but surely we will keep trying. The sound level has gone up from 15 to 30 which means more control over sound levels. Yes we got the latest audiowizard as well. The audio is better on Qbeta as compared to Pie both through speaker and headphones. Game genie not yet tested, i will keep u posted on that.

View post
Really appreciate ur review with 10 n effortive testing feedbacks thanksalot if audio is boosted then surely more fun is about to come now excitement level at next stage

Also try pubg with high graphics as in pie for me pubg in graphics HD n high frame rate has a frame drops but in graphics HDR n ultra frame rate for me its buttery smooth please try playing n check in both settings mentioned bro @MAK @aamod.v8

M surprised with such optimisation as usually other brands works gr8 at low graphics n has little frame drop at higer graphics but in my case its vise-versa in pie so feedback on it is appriciated as well alot hve a gr8 day bros t.c ?

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22781#Comment_22781

Really appreciate ur review with 10 n effortive testing feedbacks thanksalot if audio is boosted then surely more fun is about to come now excitement level at next stage

Also try pubg with high graphics as in pie for me pubg in graphics HD n high frame rate has a frame drops but in graphics HDR n ultra frame rate for me its buttery smooth please try playing n check in both settings mentioned bro @MAK @aamod.v8

M surprised with such optimisation as usually other brands works gr8 at low graphics n has little frame drop at higer graphics but in my case its vise-versa in pie so feedback on it is appriciated as well alot hve a gr8 day bros t.c ?

View post
i am not much of a gamer but will surely ask fellow beta testers regarding feedback on gaming (PUBG, COC and other graphic intensive games). One more additional thing the display is butter smooth now and if you have used any 90hz devices u will love smoothness on Q/zenui6 beta. Ofcourse it cannot be compared to true 90hz but its very refined and eye-pleasing. Have a great and ask for any questions u have, i will try to answer as much as possible. 🙂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22787#Comment_22787

i am not much of a gamer but will surely ask fellow beta testers regarding feedback on gaming (PUBG, COC and other graphic intensive games). One more additional thing the display is butter smooth now and if you have used any 90hz devices u will love smoothness on Q/zenui6 beta. Ofcourse it cannot be compared to true 90hz but its very refined and eye-pleasing. Have a great and ask for any questions u have, i will try to answer as much as possible. 🙂

View post
Your feedbacks really meansalot from this buzy world n hopefully i m sure may be beta future updates have lot more to question and keep u answering juzz kidding
Still hope for very best may be we all may be surprised in future beta updates with some more new features and i keep questioning n u keep answering haha??

Thank u bro for ur supportive response ? @aamod.v8