Adam12
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WI-FI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone suddenly can't turn on wi-fi service, even after rebooting, what should I do?
8 REPLIES 8

keren_ASUS
Hi @Adam12 
I truly apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. However, this seems to be a hardware issue that will need to be resolved by going to a service center. Please reach out to them if you purchased in the states:
Official Support | ASUS USA

willjoe2442
Star III
1. Reboot your phone
The following are some of the steps:
 a. Press and hold your phone’s power button.
 b. You’ll then see an options menu, from which you can choose “Restart.”
Check if your Asus ROG Phone 5 is connected to WiFi after it has successfully restarted. It should have to work immediately, based on our own experience. However, if the problem persists, we recommend that you review the rest of our suggestions.

Regards,
Will

chuckalee6
Star II
this fucking asus is doing great when u go to asus center they charge you cause most of asus rog 5 user there warranty is not void anymore

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.