This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 died. ASUS service is unpleasant

akstan
Star I
I bought an asus Zenfone 8 phone in Russia in August 2021 and immediately moved to Germany to live and work. In November, the phone stopped turning on, I began to look for information and found out that this is a known defect of all phones of this model (ramdump issue). I wrote an e-mail to the German branch of Asus, but they refused to help me. I planned to come to Russia in the spring of 2022 to solve the problem with the phone, but in February a war began, which continues to this day. I again wrote a question to the German service, again received a refusal and an offer to contact the phone seller. However, at the moment, I cannot send a mobile phone to Russia due to sanctions, and I myself cannot travel to a country that is at war. I think that Asus knew that the phones had a serious defect, but continued to sell them, this is a scam. And now the company refuses to solve the problem, offers me to go to a country that is conducting hostilities. This is a disgrace to Asus.
Now, I lost the phone, I lost money, I lost respect for Asus and I will dissuade everyone from using their product, because in case of any problems you are under the rist lefting without support.
3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS
Hi @akstan
I truly apologize for the frustrating situation you're going through with your Zenfone 8. I understand how upsetting this can be, so I will look into possible ways to figure this out. However, I cannot promise anything since this is out of our control as moderators of the forum. Can you please DM with the following information:
ZF8 SN
What city & country are you currently residing in?
What city did you purchase your ZF8 in?
Thank you!

akstan
Star I
keren_ASUS

Hi @akstan

I truly apologize for the frustrating situation you're going through with your Zenfone 8. I understand how upsetting this can be, so I will look into possible ways to figure this out. However, I cannot promise anything since this is out of our control as moderators of the forum. Can you please DM with the following information:

1. ZF8 SN
  2. What city & country are you currently residing in?
  3. What city did you purchase your ZF8 in?

Thank you!

View post
Hi @keren_ASUS, I cannot understand how to write you direct message with a requested info through this Zentalk engine. I do not see anz button to write the message.
the SN M4AIB763610827L
I am currently resident of Germany and living here,
The sity of the purchase Saint-Petersburg, Russia

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.