This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 call speaker issue

devilcat_7
Star II
Hi, I have an issue with the speaker option when I'm on a call. If I press the speaker option all the sound goes and I can't hear anything. I tested it with my friends phone and they can hear me fine but I can't hear anything. I assume this is a software bug. Please fix this.
The speakers work fine otherwise and this issue only happens if the speaker option is selected during a call. Nothing restores the sound again except hanging up and calling again.
98 REPLIES 98

clavo
Star III
Takimara

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225540#Comment_225540

and i still haven't this firmware update. Not sure how it works for firmware update on phones cause I thought it will be released on all device at the same time, but i guess i will wait for this firmware update and hopefully it will fix the problem.

View post
That should help:
efko

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 9 16/256
  2. Firmware Version: 32.2004.2004.74
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Today I traded the ZF9 White 8/256 for the Black 16/256 version at the same store.

I am surprised that I have older software here and there is no update for me.

Does the 16/256 version have different software?

Thx!

photo-2022-08-30-17-51-04.jpg

Problem with update

MaadsP
Star I

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @devilcat_7! Thanks for bringing this to our notice. Can you please share your firmware version?

View post
Having the same issue.
Incoming sounds disappear upon toggling to Speaker. Toggling back isn't fixing the problem.

screenshot-20220901-172027-settings.jpg
screenshot-20220901-172022-settings.jpg

efko
Star III
I have the latest software WW-32.2030.2030.26
and the problem persists. For a while I thought it was caused by bluetooth, but even when I have both bluetooth and wifi turned off, the problem persists.

In addition, 8/10 people I talk to on the phone complain that they can't hear me well!

maciej_21
Star I
efko

I have the latest software WW-32.2030.2030.26

and the problem persists. For a while I thought it was caused by bluetooth, but even when I have both bluetooth and wifi turned off, the problem persists.

In addition, 8/10 people I talk to on the phone complain that they can't hear me well!

View post
Mam tak samo - kiedy dzwonię do kogoś, słyszę rozmówcę z szumem w tle. Po odebraniu połączenia przez pierwsze 1-3 sekund nic nie słyszę w słuchawce, następnie mogę rozmawiać jednak z powyższym problemem. Dodatkowo jak ktoś do mnie dzwoni to dźwięk dzwonka jest przerywany w pierwszych 3 sekundach. Kolejno podczas wybierania połączenia, w momencie wybrania rozmowy przez głośnik, telefon sam zamienia rozmowę prowadzoną przez słuchawkę po podjęciu połączenia. Mam wersję oprogramowania 32.2030.2030.26 i nie naprawia ona powyższego błędu.