This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we set font size of the second screen?

FongPoui
Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:As I understand, the second screen is managed by ScreenPad Plus, I wonder if we can set font size of the second display, seperately from the main screen.
Can we do that?
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX8402ZE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:As I understand, the second screen is managed by ScreenPad Plus, I wonder if we can set font size of the second display, seperately from the main screen.

Can we do that?

Can we set font size of the second screen?
@FongPoui
Please refer to the following FAQ information.
[Notebook] ScreenPad Plus with ScreenXpert 2 - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global3. What should I do when the ScreenPad Plus resolution (3840x1100) is higher than the resolution of an app?
A: It is recommended to try a set of 1920x550 resolutions provided by ScreenPad Plus, and use 3840x1100 resolutions when watching movies or other special situations.

4. When using the ScreenPad Plus, the text appears blurry.
A: In the ScreenPad Plus settings, you can adjust the resolution. There are currently two options to adjust <3840x1100> or <1920x550>. You can also manually set the monitor resolution in the computer [Settings] [Monitor].

Thank you.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
Thanks for your advice.
But I don't know where to go for that. When I clicked on the second screen settings, there is no choice for <3840x110> neither <1920x550>.
The video has no detailed information about that.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
The problem is when I switch from the first to the second screen, it is very difficult to read because text size is too small.

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

@Falcon_ASUS

The problem is when I switch from the first to the second screen, it is very difficult to read because text size is too small.

View post
@FongPoui
Regarding the adjustment of the second screen, you can also go to the monitor settings to make changes.
[Windows 11/10] Change the Size of display, Display Resolution, and Refresh Rate | Official Support ...Thank you.