This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like the Rog series is about to die

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sony is holding a gaming-related Xperia launch event on September 12Considering ASUS probably won't be able to step up their game drasticly this could kill of the ROG lineup for good. Sony knows their playerbase best and have created legendary phones such as the xperia play.
Guess this contender is going to be the final nail in the coffin as ASUS struggles to keep up with nubia in the asian market and now will lose its global buyers to sony.

46 REPLIES 46

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

Si une prise casque 3.5 compense la destruction du Wifi sur toutes les séries de Rog5 sans geste officiel d'asus, un Firmware .160 rendant quasi inutilisable le Rog6 depuis 12jours, la disparition led & sdcard des zf9 et un firmware presque a l'image du rog 6 alors tout vas bien, la série spécial Rog6 Batman vas re-dynamiser les ventes.

View post
amen to that. Its another coping user refusing to realize he bought crap. Apparently its normal to have disfunctional phones.

TX11559
Rising Star I
Likonva

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227404#Comment_227404

Who needs 3.5 headphones jack? That was exactly 6 years ago I used a 3.5 jack, now it's Bluetooth Generation Z🤪🤪🤪

View post
A lot of people, its a good thing to have, a lot of people forget to charge their headphones, its just one example of why people need it.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
TX11559

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227416#Comment_227416

A lot of people, its a good thing to have, a lot of people forget to charge their headphones, its just one example of why people need it.

View post
Haha, not only, see the answer of a moderator below to solve a problem of important latency on the ROG6 (this user used before a Nokia in BT and without problem)
It's a new way to see and listen to a video, you watch it in mute and then you cut the image to hear it, or the opposite, your choice 🙂
"Hello, because the AAC package is relatively large, the delay will be more, the editor recommends that you try to choose SBC to see, thank you"

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227527#Comment_227527

Haha, not only, see the answer of a moderator below to solve a problem of important latency on the ROG6 (this user used before a Nokia in BT and without problem)

It's a new way to see and listen to a video, you watch it in mute and then you cut the image to hear it, or the opposite, your choice 🙂

"Hello, because the AAC package is relatively large, the delay will be more, the editor recommends that you try to choose SBC to see, thank you"

View post
lmao
As predicted, sony made ASUS look like complete incompetent fools. Proper camera, SD card extension, proper HDR certified display, wireless charging, proper fingerprint, gaming acceccory with cooling and built in HDMI, ethernet, type c and 3.5mm headphone jack.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
While ASUS dog tier cooling cant even output display or use ethernet with an adapter.